Personal Data - Any information about an identified or identifiable individual.
Processing - any operation or set of operations that are performed on personal data or on personal data sets.
Data Subject - An individual whose personal data is processed.
Child - a physical person under 16 years of age.
Data protection principles:
We promise to respect the following principles on data protection:
- Processing is legal, correct and transparent. Our processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before processing your personal data. We will provide you with information on on-demand processing.
- Processing is limited depending on its purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimum data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a period of time. We will not store your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of data subjects:
The subject of the data has the following rights:
- Right to information - which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained, and why and by whom they are processed.
- The right of access - which means you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- The right to rectification - which means you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to delete - which means that in certain circumstances you may require that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- The right to restrict processing - that is, if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to oppose processing - that is, in some cases, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right to oppose automatic processing - which means you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing. This right may be exercised whenever a profiling result produces legal effects that affect you or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability - You have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- The right to file a complaint - if we refuse your application under Access Rights, we will give you a reason for doing so. If you are not satisfied with the way your request was handled, please contact us.
- The right to the assistance of the supervisory authority - which means you are entitled to the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent - You have the right to withdraw any consent to the processing of your personal data.
Who else can access your personal data?
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal information about you is provided in certain cases to our trusted partners to provide you with the opportunity to offer your warranty service or to improve your customer experience.
How do we keep your data safe?
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure communications and data transfer protocols (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We are monitoring our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even if we try everything we can, we can not guarantee the security of the information. However, we promise to inform the competent authorities about the violations of data security rights. We will also let you know if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do our utmost to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities in case of breaches. If you have an account with us, please keep in mind that you have to keep your secret about username and password.
We do not intend to collectively collect or collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use: