We will forward this Information Note at the beginning of our interaction through our websites.
What is a cookie file and what is it used for?
Our websites use cookie technology to provide you with a better and customized web service. The data stored by the cookies used on our websites never show personal details on which an individual identity can be established. A cookie is a small text file that is stored and/or read by your web browser on the hard drive of your final device (for example, a computer, laptop or smartphone) depending on which websites Visit them. Cookies also make your interaction with safer and faster websites because they can remember your preferences (for example, authentication, language) by sending the information they contain back to the site a first-party cookie or another third-party cookie site when you visit the site again using the same final device.
How can you control cookies?
To get more information, please visit the website of your browser:
- cookie settings in Internet Explorer – internet Explorer;
- cookie settings in Firefox - Firefox;
- cookie settings in Chrome - Chrome;
- Safari cookie settings - Safari;
- Edge cookie settings Edge;
- cookie settings in Opera Opera.
Cookies used by SC Naparis Concept SRL:
- The absolutely necessary cookies allow you to browse the website and use its basic features. They are usually installed only in response to your actions that are equivalent to a service request. These cookies are indispensable for the use of websites.
- Feature cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website and allow us to offer you more personalized and upgraded features such as remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and not can track your browsing on other websites. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years.
- Analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the website is used (for example, the pages that a user opens most often and whether the user receives error messages from specific pages). This helps us improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years. As for third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see section 4 below.
- Cookies and target audience tracking record your visit to our website, the pages you've visited, and the links you've accessed. We will use this information to provide more relevant ads for you and your interests. They are also used to limit the frequency with which you can see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. We can also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for this purpose. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years. As for third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years. For more details on this category of cookies, see section 5 below.
- Social network cookies allow you to share your work on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are not controlled by us. For more details on this category of cookies, see section 6 below.
- Other types of cookies that can be used later. We will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.
Cookies used for statistical purposes and for monitoring web traffic:
Cookies used for direct marketing purposes:
Google Analytics - In order to receive customized ad and marketing content according to your preferences, our website uses Google's DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and Google Ad Exchange technology. The information generated by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers that can be located in the EU, the EEA, and/or the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it has this obligation under the law or if these third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with other Google-owned data. Detailed information about Google Analytics and the protection of personal data (including how you can control information sent to Google) can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
Cookies on social networks:
On some of our Websites, third parties providing applications through these Websites may place their own cookies to monitor the performance of their applications or to customize these applications for you. For example, when distributing an article using a share button on social networking sites (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) available on a website, the social networking platform associated with that button will record this. Some websites may also have embedded content, such as third-party video content such as Youtube, and in this case, these third parties may also place their own cookies